8.15.2011

Well here I am!

Well, this is my first blog post! I've always wanted to try out my own blog, so I decided to go ahead and do it! I will mostly be covering papercrafting and occasionally jewelry making, and once in awhile something different. I currently don't have a desktop at home, so I will be posting from my phone....so we'll see how it goes! Lately, I haven't had much motivation to make cards so hopefully this will help get me goin! I did make a couple cards recently for a couple of the kids at the preschool I work at that were leaving. For both cards, I did use some more unknown brands of items that I have in my stock of papercrafting items. The one with the puppy I used My Cute Stamps for the clouds and the sun and I also used Basic Grey paper for the blue background and the yellow of the sun. For the one with the alligator, I used my create-a-critter cricut cart and some patterned paper I bought at wal mart.

Well, til next time, happy crafting!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Hope! Welcome to blogland! I saw your post over at SCS and thought I'd stop by. Your cards are too cute! I am a follower now so I can come back to visit! Good luck!

    Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the warm welcome & nice compliment! I look forward to you visiting! I am semi-new to papercrafting, so any input would be appreciated!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! They are all greatly appreciated!