8.28.2011

Another CAS-ual Fridays entry

.....or more like two more! Lol : D Here are two more cards I made for the challenge this week at CAS-ual Fridays - "stuck on you" ....stickers essentially (CFC17). The first one I used "A Touch of Jolee's" sticker for the flower and the sentiment is a faith-based vellum sticker by Sticko. The second card, the trees and clouds are both by sticko and the sentiment was a vellum quote that I ran through the Xyron to make into a sticker. I had fun with this challenge, even though alot of times I have a hard time figuring out how to make stickers look nice and not like I just stuck them on there and called it a day! Thanks for checking them out!



3 comments:

  1. Lovely work!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun little scene you've created. Love all the dimension. Thank you so much for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the scene you created using stickers, the sentiment suits so well :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! They are all greatly appreciated!