8.20.2011

Paper Smooches August Sparks Challenge

This will be the first challenge I'm taking part in! It was a little challenging and nice at the same time for me to have something to go by instead of just going with whatever comes to mind. So the first image is the photo posted on the Paper Smooches blog as the challenge. The third image is the card I created from that photo. I made a card from fuschia colored cardstock and matted it with a patterened paper that has a woodgrain print on it. I stamped "thanks" from the Sentiment Sampler set with light blue acrylic paint onto white cardstock and added a few pearls. I had some flocked paper laying around with the flower design, so I decided to fussy cut a flower with leaves piece and glue that as an embellishment and added a gem to the center, then added a small strip of blue shimmery ribbon in the center. Thanks a lot for checking it out!
Here is a link to the oh so cute Paper Smooches Stamps!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! They are all greatly appreciated!