8.17.2011

Anxiously awaiting

I am anxiously awaiting some Triart markers and stamps that I've ordered! Triart markers are alcohol ink markers, similar to Copics. I couldn't afford Copics right now, so I'm going to try out the Triarts. I'm really excited to try coloring with my card making. I loved coloring as a child, so I'm sure I will love this! I also ordered three stamp sets from Paper Smooches. I totally love her stamps! Two have come in and I'm waiting on the third. As soon as I get all three stamp sets and my markers, I will create something and post here. I really love the stamps Paper Smooches offers, they are super cute. If you like really cutesy stuff, you should check it out! I will be posting tonight on Splitcoast stampers forums about my new blog, so maybe I can get some visitors and input on my creations! Here is a link to Paper Smooches stamps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! They are all greatly appreciated!