9.03.2011

Birthday Party!

I have an aunt who is really close to me, like a mother. Year before last she decided she wanted to stay in a local nursing home because it is easier for her.  Tomorrow is her birthday, and my other aunts decided to have a birthday party for her at the nursing home. As gifts I bought her a rice heat/cool reusable pack, some plush eye blinders, and 3 different scents of natural soaps from Whole Foods. Hope she likes them! Now onto the card! Here is the birthday card I made for her. Originally it was going to be a vertical card, but I made a boo boo and dropped the ink pad on my first piece of patterned paper! ....oops....So I just barely had enough to make it horizontal instead! The patterned paper & ribbon are from Hobby Lobby and the sentiments are from Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler set.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! They are all greatly appreciated!